TERA virtual cards are unique and ensure to protect your information, especially when you make online purchases from any e-store that also accepts such types of cards. If you are an admin, we give you ease to manage your spend control, and you can easily record all your transactions in our TERA Cloud.
How Our Spend Management Feature Works?
Go to Spend Management> Cards and then click the card name to check all your details.
- Activation Status: To check whether your card is activated or not, you need to check its activation status.
- Card Details: If you’re a card holder, you need to check essential things in your card, such as Card Number, Expiration, and CVV based on the records. By default, these details are hidden to help you get robust security. In case if you want to view these details, simply you can click on the Reveal option.
- Total Spend: This feature allows you to get your total spending details of the card.
- Spend Limit: It is the maximum amount for which the card can be charged for a given period.
Advanced Options For Your Virtual Cards
We offer the advanced options for your card that are available under the 3-dot button.
- Freeze Card: In case of overspend or if the card is lost, you can use this option or feature to freeze your card.
- Top Up Card: If you have exhausted the budget, you can top up the card as per your requirement.
- Pay Card: With the company account you have attached with TERA, you can pay for the card.
- Statement: Here, you can check all the past statements of the transaction you have completed or done over a certain period of time.