Add New Vendor
Keeping the data of vendors is considered to be a healthy practice. TERA Platform enhances that practice by keeping the record of vendors. To add a vendor in your database, follow the below steps:
- Go To Purchases> Vendors.
- Click the “Add New Vendor” option.
- Once you click that, you will get a dialogue box by the name “New vendor”.
- These are the details that need to be filled carefully. Once you fill the address part, you need to click on other tabs too before submitting it.
- In the Address tab, you need to fill your vendor’s billing and shipping address.
- In The Contact Persons tab, you need to enter the details of all the contact persons.
- You can add members by clicking the “Add New Contact” button. There you must fill every necessary details under the asterisk sign.
- In the Payment Details tab, you need to fill the banking details of your vendor to whom you will make payments.
- In the Other details, you have to fill which price list is applicable for this vendor, what taxes will be applied, and what terms of payment will be.
- Once you hit the submit button, all the details will be saved in the TERA cloud.