You can use physical cards at any store that uses VISA-branded cards. As an admin, you can put spend control and all the transactions will be directly recorded in TERA Cloud.
Go to Spend Management> Cards and then click the card name to view details.
- Activation Status: You can check here whether the card is activated by the card holder or not.
- Card Details: Here you can check your card number, expiration and CVV as per the records. For security purposes, it is hidden by default. You can click on the Reveal option to see the details.
- Total Spend: Here you can check the total spend of your card.
- Spend Limit: It is the maximum amount for which the card can be charged for a certain period of time.
- Transaction History: Here you can check all in-detailed transactions of your card.
Advanced Options For Your Physical Cards
You can access the advanced options for your card under the 3-dot button.
- Freeze Card: Use this option to freeze your card in case of overspend or if the card is lost.
- Top Up Card: In case you have exhausted the budget, you can top up the card as per needs.
- Pay Card: You can pay for the card with this option from the company account you have attached with TERA.
- Statement: Here you can check all the past statements of the transaction you have done over a certain period of time.